Finally, after months of searching and planning for you new apartment, you found your new community that you want to call home! Now comes more planning- figuring out what is needed in your new apartment home. Do not wait until you are in your apartment to realize you do not own a spatula (or any cooking utensils for that matter).
- A bed. Not only will you need to have a mattress, box spring and a bed frame, you will also need a fitted sheet, a top sheet, pillows, pillowcases, blankets and a comforter. You will also need to put the bed together which brings us to our next items.
- A toolkit. Even if you think you are a handyman you will still need a toolkit which contains a phillips, hex key and flathead screwdriver, a hammer, nails, wall hooks, a tape measure, pliers, an adjustable wrench, a utility knife, a level and a ruler.
- Kitchen supplies. In order to be the next top chef, you will need plates, glasses, silverware, a can opener, a sauce pan, a frying pan, knives, a cutting board, a spatula, measuring spoons and cups, dish towels, toaster, a coffee pot, scissors, a vegetable peeler, garbage bags, paper towels, dish soap, a sponge and spices.
- Bathroom supplies. Don’t wait to get these items until you need any of them, you will regret it. You will need soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, towels, a shower curtain, bath mat, bath rug, a toilet brush, toilet plunger and bathroom cleaner.
- Living Room items. A sofa, chair, area rug, coffee table, a television and a blanket.
Now that you have your list of item, go shop! While you are out shopping, make sure to stop by The Grove for a tour today!